Plain Exterior Door
External doors Specifications:
- 2 vertical rails (2″ X 4″) of yellow pine wood.
- 3 horizontal rails (2″ X 4″) of yellow pine wood.
- 9 reinforcement studs (1.25″ X 1.5″) of yellow pine.
- 4 mm thick MDF sheets are added above and below the studs.
- 3.2 mm HDF sheet with oak wood texture and primer coated.
- Door compression is done by heated hydraulic compressors.
- Bonding used between the HDF sheet and the wooden frame is a 2 part epoxy adhesive.
- Dimensions are upon request.