5 panel Interior Doors
Internal doors Specifications:
- 2 vertical rails (2″ X 4″) of yellow pine wood.
- 2 horizontal rails (2″ X 3″) of yellow pine wood.
- An extra vertical (2″ X 3″) + 4 horizontal rails (2″X 3″) are added between the panels.
- Reinforcement studs of yellow pine wood in each panel.
- 3.2 mm HDF sheet with oak wood texture and primer coated.
- Door compression is done by heated hydraulic compressors.
- Bonding used between the HDF sheet and the wooden frame is a 2 part epoxy adhesive.
- Dimensions are upon request.